Posted by Gretchen Moore
Law Day on the Mall
Realizing the Dream: Equity for All
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Mariposa Plaza, Fulton Mall
Do you have a legal question but you’re not sure if you need a lawyer? Join the Fresno County Bar Association next Wednesday for the first Law Day on the Mall. This is a day when representatives from nearly 20 legal organizations will set up booths on Fulton Mall to answer your legal questions.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about legal assistance (including FREE legal services) that are available in Fresno County. The event is FREE so just stop by!
This is the first year it will be held downtown on the Mall so be sure to let others know about it. It’s a great event for people who want to learn more about the law in general or to ask specific legal questions relating to divorce, crime victim assistance, health care, domestic violence, ID theft, children’s issues and mental health, among others.
Here is a complete list of the organizations that will be attending:
- Central California Legal Services
- Central Valley Collaborative Law Affiliates
- Fresno County Law Library
- Victim Offender Reconciliation Program
- San Joaquin College of Law
- Marjaree Mason Center
- Fresno County Superior Court
- Fresno County Probation – Crime Victim Assistance Center
- Holistic Cultural and Education Wellness Center
- Fresno EOC
- Fresno County Public Defender
- Fresno County District Attorney: Elder Abuse, Life Annuity and I.D. Theft Unit
- Cancer Legal Resource Center
- Project First Step
- West Fresno Ministerial Alliance
- CASA of Fresno and Madera Counties
There are a lot of people who can benefit from these legal resources so please help us spread the word!